Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Beginnings, New Goals, New plans, New Anticipations, a New Year....a New Blog. :)

What better way to start off the new year then to start a blog? I can't think of anything much better. Actually, I probably could,  but I just won't think to hard.

I decided to start a blog, rather whimsically, in the time span of about 3 min. But, as I was in the process of developing this new undertaking, I started to realize that, there are several ways I could benefit from this blog.

1. I want to be a teacher. Therefore, I feel it is imperative that I make sure I am putting to practice things such as spelling, punctuation, and also, expanding my vocabulary. I might even use the Thesaurus.

2. I have never been good at journaling. I am somehow able to keep the same journal over the course of 5 years. But, somehow, blogging will be different. Or so I tell myself. I don't know how many people will read it, or if anyone will even ever read a word, but I feel like it will be a good outlet for me to "think out loud," so to speak.

3.  I have a feeling that this year will be on of the most "life changing" years of my life. Even if it isn't as different or as exciting as I anticipate, I know it will be the close of one chapter, and the beginning of a new one. Actually, this may be a different book in the series of the of Life of Kara Moore. New life books usually involve many joys, sorrows, disappointments, mistakes, and many lessons learned.

4, If, per chance, a small number of people would happen to read my blog, I might be able to be a book reviewer for Bethany house book publishing company. This is actually the reason that got me started on starting my own blog. What can I say? I like books. :) I also like free stuff.

I thought about starting in on something else, but why use it now? I shall save it for another post--is that the right blogger lingo?

I shall return to the world of Dr. Quinn, the Medicine Woman for now.
Good night.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment